- While it is common practice for real estate agents to post homes for sale in the hopes of finding a buyer, it is not often that you see agents reaching out with the buyer first.
We have 5 serious, QUALIFIED, buyers that are looking in this area to no avail.
Perhaps you, or someone you know, has just what they are looking for in a property. We would be happy to bring them to see your home and help negotiate a fair price and sale.
Please send us a private message if you believe you have what our clients are looking to buy.
Our client wish lists
- Paul is a single dad looking for a place to call “home”. He has two school age children. He is looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home so each of his kids can have their own room. Paul's not afraid to get his hands dirty and do some updating and repairs himself, but he wants to be in a good school district and have a big yard so his children have room to play. His budget it $175,000.
- Matt and Lisa are a couple looking to relocate from the Shasta foothills to the East Redding area to be closer to activities and services and to get away from winter snow. They would love to find a 4 bedroom 2 bath home or even a smaller home with detached in-law quarters. The perfect house would be on a large lot with a pool. Matt and Lisa aren’t afraid of yard work and landscaping projects, but they would prefer not to have remodel projects in the house.
- Derrick and Jade are a lovely couple currently live in Redding and are wanting to move to the country to be with their horses. Their daughter’s family will be joining them with their horses, too, so 2 houses on the property is a must. They would like to have at least 3 acres and have a budget of $300,000 to spend. Laura likes the Happy Valley area, but would also be open to Cottonwood or Palo Cedro.
- Brenda is in search of a turnkey home up to $240,000! She has been looking for a home for quite some time. It’s important to her that she feels she is in a safe neighborhood and being close to her friends. She is focusing in the areas of North Anderson (Willow Glen) and the eastside of Redding. Her ideal home will have wood floors and a stucco exterior although they’re not deal breakers.
- The Jones' family looking for beautiful home in up to $350K in Redding. Todd (the husband) needs office away from the living room area. Looking for at least 3bd/2ba, with a minimum of 1,800sqFT in a safe and friendly neighborhood no more than 15 minutes from Bethel Church with a nice private back yard, updated kitchen, good windows and lots of natural light.