If you're in the market to buy or sell your home, it's important to have a capable advocate in your corner to help you navigate through the real estate process. Here are a few things I can offer when you're thinking of getting into the real estate market.
What I can do for buyers:
- Lead you throug the process. Whether you're buying your first home of your fifth, it's helpful to have an experienced professional who can guide you through the process and make the experience a pleasurable one.
- Help you find homes that meet your criteria. Buying a home is a process of elimination, not a process of selection. My experience and knowledge of the local area can help you find the right home to suit your needs.
- Connect you with a reputable financial professional. Tap into my network of trusted financial professionals! The nature of my business puts me in contact with reputable lenders and mortgage brokers who can help you set your budget and consult on financing options.
- Advise you on potential property issues. Home inspections offer insight into potential costly repairs or updates. Not only can I connect you with a trusted home inspector in my network, I can also walk you through the home inspector's findings, explain potential issues, and negotiate repairs with the seller.
- Negotiate a great deal on a home. Closing can be stressful, which is why you need an experienced professional to negotiate a great deal, handle the paperwork, and get you the keys to your new home.
What's the #1 thing buyers want from their agents??
To help them find the right home to purchase.
What I can do for sellers:
- Lead you through the selling process. Selling a home can be an emotional process. After all, you've poured your time, energy and money into making improvements- not to mention the memories you've made along the way. Let me be the professional to guide you through the real estate process, from listing to closing and everything in between.
- Get your property ready to view. Most buyers are looking for a home that is move-in-ready. From clearing the clutter to reviving the walls with a fresh coat of paint, I can give you sound advice to get your home ready to capture the attention of qualified buyers.
- Price your home to sell. If you're thinking of listing your home, I'll give you a free market analysis to help you price your home competitively so it sells within your specified time frame to the right buyer.
- Negotiate with interested buyers. I'll help you talk the stress out of selling! I'll negotiate with buyers to help you get the most money for your home.
- Market your home to qualified buyers. My unique experience and knowledge of the local market allows me ot market your home through the right channels and help it stand out among the competition. This includes everything from writing a great listing to staging your home to sell.
If you're thinking of buying or selling a home, or know someone who is, give me a call! I'm never too busy to help you or any of your referrals.